1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Interco Trxus MT/Eagle wheels

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by eztosee, May 6, 2008.

1. eztosee

eztosee Member

I have a set of 4 Interco Trxus MT's LT285x75rx16 tires on Eagle alloy wheels. These were purchased new in jan 07 and have less than 2000 miles on them. They are in perfect condition. They came off my 98 Tahoe. I am asking $550. for the set here are some pics. My number is 217-779-6146 or just PM me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here is a pic with them on the Tahoe, no lift
    [​IMG]
  2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

you may be getting a PM soon i just need to find some money... will you ship them? im in jersey
  3. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I think these would look awesome on your truck pete! If I hadn't dropped all that money into the jeep already I would've gotten them. :glasses:
  4. 07 redrado

07 redrado Rockstar

if they were 17s i would buy them. will a 16 fit my truck? and i assume the lug pattern is the same or am i just getting my hopes up for nothing
  5. Pete95Sierra

hahaha yea but you almost got a trail worthy jeep now... but yea I really like those rims they are exactly what i was looking for... now i just gotta find money and hopefully he can ship them cuz i mapquested him and its over 1000 miles away
  6. eztosee

eztosee Member

who's paying the shipping?
  7. Pete95Sierra

i would pay shipping, but i cant afford them right now :( sorry man maybe at the end of the summer when i have some more money and they are still available

edit: actually would you want to sell the rims separate?
  8. eztosee

eztosee Member

no problem, I think they may be sold here, a guy is waiting for that check!
  9. Pete95Sierra

well hes lucky he got a great deal on them... thanks anyway tho!!
  10. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

those are nice...good deal for whoever gets them!