Interested in 07 Yukon Denali

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by bracker7, Feb 13, 2013.

1. bracker7

bracker7 New Member

Thanks everyone. I found out it is in the body shop, but wasn't sure why. never a good sign. :)

Anyway - I'm looking for Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban type vehicle so i will keep my eyes open and continue to ask questions to you guys. Real big help! I should have pulled the trigger on a car last week but had to go out of town for work.

07 suburban LTZ with 47k miles...Loaded only $27,000 got back and she was gone. Damn! Although i heard that engine had an oil consumption issue. Wasn't meant to be either way.

2. bracker7

bracker7 New Member

OK. I think i found another diamond in the rough and hope to test drive tomorrow. 07 Chevy Tahoe LTZ with 60K miles. Again - let me know if there is anything that i should keep an eye out for. Does this engine (5.3l V8) also fall inline with preivous oil consumption concerns i've read online?

Thanks again. I'll let you know how the test drive turned out.

As far as the Yukon Denali - They haven't told me what is up with it, but it is now out of the shop so i'll check it out this weekend too. Decision decisions...

3. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

How much do they want for the 07 Tahoe LTZ?