1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Interesting Addition

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Goldie, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

www.airtabs.com

Sometime back I ran across an interesting dicussion about these on a site seriously dedicated to helping folks get better mileage. The discussion on the site was very enlightening and informative. I checked out the company's site and found some good information about how these work, they appear to have some merit for consideration. Just for my own interest I posted a message on the site asking if anyone had experience using the product on a pick up. No answers yet as of posting about two weeks ago. I thought I'd post this in case anyone was interested.

As an FYI, the site also had a discussion with photos and instructions on how to make your own out of CD disks.
  2. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Look at an evo X, has the same thing. it's called a vortex generator. on the evo it helps funnel the air into the rear spoiler to provide more downforce, while providing additional stability.