1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Interior Door handles

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by mrcaddy, Jan 4, 2010.

1. mrcaddy

mrcaddy New Member

On the '95 Chevy Suburban are the interior Front AND Rear side door handle assemblies the same? The catalogs seem to only have the front for sale. Where is a good place to buy them? I bought a cheap pair from O'Reilly's and I'm paying for that now.:grrrrrr: Thanks,Scott
  2. Joeairforce

Joeairforce New Member

I think they should be the same......
  3. 99monguse

99monguse New Member

What color handle is it? I looked in my General Motors parts catalog and they do appear to be the same part numbers.They appear to be in colors and are around $54.00 each. You can also check www.lmctruck.com
  4. mrcaddy

mrcaddy New Member

The interior is maroon, but the handle itself is that dark grey. I have an LMC catalog and was wondering about them.
  5. Joeairforce

Joeairforce New Member

I'm 99% sure they are the same...... After as many as I replaced while I was active duty you would think i'd be 100% sure.............. but that has been a couple of years now......
  6. 99monguse

99monguse New Member

The gray inside door handles are:
    15708043 is the left $34.65 is list price
    15708044 is the right $50.11 is list price

I don't know why the right is more, maybe because its less common????? The numbers are the same for the front and back.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  7. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

They are all 34 at my local GM dealership so not sure what gives on the price difference either.
  8. 99monguse

99monguse New Member

I just checked GM (I am a part counterman at a GM/Mercedes/Volvo dealer) and the right is more the the left, but if you have found a dealer willing to sell them all at the same price, cool.