1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Interior light conversion and more...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by MPC-Silverado, Nov 19, 2010.

1. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado New Member

So i distribute for a HID, Halogen, and LED light company. They make lights for just about everything and in all sorts of different colors and brightness. I currently have 10k head lights and fog lights.the rest of my lights are stock. I want to give our companies super bright halogen bulbs a try for my high beams since they look yellow in compareson to the HIDs. and most people wont want to blow money on Hi beam HIDs. this way i can see how much better they look and do better trying to sell them.

I also just ordered the LED super platinum white interior lights, license plate lights and reverse lights. so the truck will have that look of a new cady when you open the door. I should have them in on monday or tuesday so stay tuned for the pics after the install. i will also give out what it costs to "convert" your lights
  2. ronron

ronron New Member

sounds cool. cant wait to see the pics