1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Interior light timer VERY short...

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by blackicebob, Nov 25, 2011.

1. blackicebob

blackicebob New Member

Hey, guys! Help me achieve "favored son-in-law" status! My father-in-law has a 2007 GMC Yukon XL that seems to have an issue. The interior dome light only stays on for about 5 seconds and then shuts off--even if a door is open. It has been frustrating him and he can't seem to find the answer to keep the light on.

I figure someone on this forum can help me help my father-in-law! :)

I appreciate everyone's input. If you have a question, let me know and I will dig deeper.

Bob
  2. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Don't know if the Yukon has it but my 04 Monte Carlo had settings for the interior lights ,headlight delay off/on through the radio, check the owners manual
  3. Alan Crosby

Alan Crosby Member

I Just took a look at the manual for the 2007 Suburban and I don't see any mention of interior lights in the Driver Information Center. This is where most of the customizable features are located. The manual states that they should stay on for 20 seconds unless the Dome Override button is pressed.