1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

interior lights

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by justashowcar, Jan 4, 2013.

1. justashowcar

justashowcar New Member

does anyone have any idea about my interior lights they quit working the other day checked all fuses with multimeter all are good when i honk the horn it has quit working too but when you honk horn no sound but interior lights light up and there is a loud buzz coming from under dash lol and when the doors are open the cigarette lighter quits working shut doors and it comes back on any help on this would be greatly appreciated im thinking its a relay gone bad but i want to be sure before spending money on relays and it being something else by the way its an 85 suburban 5.7 2wd c10
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Your truck is possessed, stay away.............

I'm thinking it's a bad/dirty/broken ground somewhere. There are many ground points, under dash, at the doors, frame grounds, body grounds. I don't know where to suggest you start looking, but under the dash is as good and anywhere to start.