Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Interior Paint

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by reddedsilvy05, Nov 4, 2008.

1. reddedsilvy05

reddedsilvy05 Rockstar

Who has sanded and painted there dash bezel, window/door lock bezel, air conditioning vent bezels etc. Im thinking of doing it to my truck so if anyone has pics let me see!! And let me know how much you payed if you had it done...thanks!

2. zach45

zach45 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

x2... i was thinking 2 do mine also

3. Stouffer

Stouffer Rockstar 100 Posts

I did this in my last car. Just take your time and you will be fine. You could tell what piece I rushed and had to redo.

4. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i have been wondering the same.. I want to paint the dash, a few pices here and there, not sure what color or what kind of paint, or what the prcess is..

5. reddedsilvy05

reddedsilvy05 Rockstar

yea ive seen some people who have done it wrong or rushed and it looked horrible but i got a guy that could do it, he told me for the dash bezel, window switch/lock bezels, vent bezels and the two little window switch bezels in the back seat i could do for around $450.....although a good price for that it is still a lot of dough :frown:

6. raisor87

raisor87 Rockstar 100 Posts

I just finished a couple pieces on my 98 I will post pics tomorrow its easy just take your time and be clean

7. raisor87

raisor87 Rockstar 100 Posts

here are the pics as promised filled stock cd player slot and painted two tone indigo blue metallic and wimbledon white
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. DwDrummer

DwDrummer New Member

My 08 Silverado has pieces painted satin silver from the factory but I would like to add some clear to make them shine.

9. EagleTalons

EagleTalons Rockstar 100 Posts

I'm going to paint and bondo some holes on my vinyl dash. It will have a dash mat on the top of the dash and the edges will be painted a gloss black.

10. Browntowns20s

Browntowns20s Rockstar

paint it for you

IF you guys take it off and send it I'll sand it and paint it at work whatever color you want. its what i do and i guarantee it wont cost 450 bucks. just give me the paint code and i'll paint it up real pretty. :glasses: