1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Interior Parts

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by TuxyDoh, Nov 1, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. TuxyDoh

TuxyDoh New Member

Where is the best place to find some of the original style dash pieces? Specifically, I need the actual plastic flat dash panel that faces the windshield on a 93 Sub. my current one is cracked and busted up. I have seen "covers" but don't know how well one would work with the busted pieces that i have. Also the portion that the glove box latches to is destroyed as well and i don't see the covers having that part.

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Some of the Places to look at for Interior pieces for your 93".......would be G.M.Parts Club....C/K Resto......and G.M.Parts Direct.

3. Boonduff

Boonduff Member 3 Years 100 Posts

LMC has alot of interior pieces at pretty decent prices.

4. maxpayne23

maxpayne23 New Member

Is there any links for the above mentioned?

5. stephenwsmith

stephenwsmith Member

can you send me how to reach LMC?

Sounds good, and I need parts for my 2002 2500

6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The Link for G.M. Parts Club.....is at the Top of Page here on the Site....where it says Chevy Parts, and for LMC Trucks go to the link below,

http://www.lmctruck.com/chevrolet/

7. TuxyDoh

TuxyDoh New Member

thanks for the help, looks like the piece i need i am having to hit the scrap yards for.