1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

INterior Question

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by Spicy99Tahoe, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Spicy99Tahoe

Spicy99Tahoe New Member

Does anyone know of a Company on line to order reupholstery kits for a 2 door, 99 TAHOE..??

I'm NOT looking for anything Fancy, just some CLOTH material but maybe in BLACK to hide all the STAINS...:lol:

Any info would be appreciated...

by the way, I'm in CALIFORNIA...so, hopefully I can someone close or online....

Thank you...
  2. trapperdon

trapperdon New Member

3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

You dont mind me asking what is wrong with your current set up??? because if its just your seats it might be cheaper to check out your local junk yards since usually they run about $50 a seat, and i know upholstery kits can run 100 plus... per seat.
  4. Spicy99Tahoe

Spicy99Tahoe New Member

NOTHING really bad, BUT have 3 kids and ALOT of stains on the GRAY COLOR seats and carpet, I haven't seen any USED seats for these years that are DARK colored....LIKE BLACK, OR CHARCOL....something like that...

Carpet, NOT too worried....I see them on line all the time.....

THanks for the RESPONSE...
  5. trapperdon

trapperdon New Member

why not go to the local parts store & just get a $20 set of seat covers,
    that way when they get filthy or worn out you can pull em off wash em or throw them away ?
    :neutral:
  6. murdog94

I have used carpet cleaner on a lot of stains in my cars with a lot of luck, and i did upholstery work on cars when i was in the army as a side job.. I had a lot of customers with the same complaint and i would clean them and that made a huge difference. I do know that the Denalis, and Escalades came with a much darker leather option.. That might be a way to go as well.
  7. Spicy99Tahoe

Spicy99Tahoe New Member

So do the NEWER model seats will fit in the OLD body style....like my 99..????,
    Cuz I see people selling newer ones of 2000 ish models for Pretty good prices and they are BLACK or Charcol...:glasses:
  8. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

With a little modification they can be made to fit.
    I used a 2003 interior in my 97 Suburban.
  9. murdog94

X2.. i had modded a lot of different seats into different vehicles when i was doing upholstery. You might need new bolt points... Just take your time if you do get them measure twice and add new holes etc once.
  10. Spicy99Tahoe

Spicy99Tahoe New Member

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU....!!!!!!!!!!:happy: