1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

interior update ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by RATRODKING, Dec 15, 2013.

1. RATRODKING

RATRODKING Rockstar 100 Posts

2. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

GM sells a brushed aluminum replacement. The Z71 Tahoes and Avalanches use it. I think it is the same panel that s used on the LE trim level.
  3. RATRODKING

thanks RayVoy...
  4. RayVoy

Must confess, I like the brushed aluminum look, over the wood grain as well. Let us know what you go with. If you want to match the interior colour, removing the wood-grain would probably find a painted surface under it, maybe just a clean-up and that surface would work.
  5. RATRODKING

just started looking for a truck and this one caught my eye, except for the wood grain interior. if i do buy it i will change it and will let you know.
    thanks for the help
  6. buckmeister2

buckmeister2 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I can't answer your question, but that is nearly $5K under retail blue book, and it looks very nice. You normally do not find prices like that at dealers. jim
  7. RATRODKING

thanks for the info buckmeister2.... im not up to date on what these things go for, but i must admit i did think it was a decent deal. hope to look at it this weekend.
    thanks
  8. XJEric

XJEric New Member

$5K under? from a dealership? Scary. I scored my 2011 suburban for about $5K under book too. Mine turned out to be a rental vehicle. it also had 60K miles and only a year old. But it's been great so I got lucky. Hope it's everything they say it is!
  9. RayVoy

Maybe, I bought my truck from a dealer, it was a year old and had around 32,000 miles. It sat on the lot most of the summer and most of the fall. One day they ran an ad in the morning paper, a number of cars and trucks (the one I bought included) were listed. They had all sat on the lot too long and were going to auction if not sold by Friday. All were reduced, the truck I bought was reduced $ 10 thousand.