1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Intro Message

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Keeper 76, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Keeper 76

Keeper 76 New Member

2008 Sierra 002.jpg Hey there, just a quick line about me. I am from Regina SK and am business partners with Dirty Dog. I am also the one behind the camera in his debut video(You know, the one holdin the can of BLUE!) I own an 08 Sierra and i am first time GMC truck owner. I have owned for a little over a year now. I love my truck and i guess that is all for now.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hello, [MENTION=54066]Keeper 76[/MENTION]. We are the Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great: Nice to see DD's biz partner here. Relax. Stay a while. :)
  3. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:Welcome to the Club and enjoy the site..... on your comp now ,,me<snickers
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  6. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z New Member

Welcome to GMTC!
  7. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to our club, we are happy to have you aboard. :glasses:
  8. jfk

jfk Member

Welcome to the site.
  9. tyschneid

tyschneid New Member

Welcome to the Club!
  10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

I'm beginning to think Dirty Dog is attempting to monopolise this forum with his friends. That, and I'm wondering if his good-natured ribbing of his Dodge owner friends is turning them on to the good side.

Welcome to the site Keeper. It's good to have you.