Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

intro newbie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Legg, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Legg

Legg New Member

Hello everyone the name is James... I have a 02 z71 silverado 5.3l with a3 inch body lift and a 6inch suspension lift beautiful truck with one problem so far.. I work in the automotive production field.. I know alil bit about cars and trucks but my knowledge is limited to what iv done on vehicles. Like pretty much i can do it all but i seem to have a problem setting time but anyway any help would be appreciated ill post my problem.with my truck soon.as i figure out how to..

2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club!! lets see some pictures of you truck

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club.

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

5. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the Club! There are lots of awesome people on here that have great advice, and love to talk shop! hopefully you will post some pics of your truck soon..

6. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome James! Post some pictures and cruise the forums. There is a good chance someone has the same question you do and you might find an answer without having to ask.

7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club James!!!!

8. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

9. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome! Glad to have you here!