1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Intro

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Bookem, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Bookem

Bookem New Member

New guy here, name is Dan. Daily driver is 94 Gmc Suburban some goodies lot of miles. Anyways not new to forums just to this one. Main reason for joining was to figure out how much power the carbon fiber driveshaft and 10 bolt rear end can handle and still be reliable.

Info on the truck -
    Eagle Rims, fiberglass running boards, clear headlights, turns signals, corners and taillights. Blacked out grill, bug deflector, vent visors.
    Powertrain mostly stock- k&n filter, 4 core radiator, magnaflow muffler to dual tips, 3.73 gears, custom class 3 receiver. Best mod ever-245k on everything, still the original intake gasket leaking since 120k.
    Interior- headunit mounted in center console w/ fiberglass surrounding, trailer brake controller.
    Pics when I'm not too lazy and use photobucket.

Pics are kind of old, still has original tailpipe, that would be unheard of around here but i picked it up in texas, virtually flawless.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: to the site. Lets see some pics of it.
  3. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

sweet good ta have ya here.
  4. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

5. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site Dan!
  6. Bookem

Bookem New Member

Hey Dwill, i used to live just north of ya, when I was stationed at Ft.Lewis. Most beautiful part of the country. I absolutely loved it the whole state.
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome, I spent some time in WA state myself. Moved down south though.
  8. Bookem

Bookem New Member

That's odd, after Ft.Lewis I was stationed at Ft. Hood, right by you. I bought the Suburban in Killeen.
  9. omegafiler

omegafiler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the forum, and nice looking truck you have there!