1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Intro.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by rg79, Mar 11, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. rg79

rg79 New Member

Hello, I'm new to this forum buisness. I've found that being a member of GMTC will give a wealth of good information,as well as being a great way to share my own experience. With the current "economy" I am looking for some budget mod's. Any suggestions are appreciated.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome! :great:

There are a number of budget mods, from antenna deletes that cost between 5ish and 35ish bucks to under-hood light additions that run 30ish bucks. You could also do something simple like debadge for the cost of some fishing line and Goo Gone ... or change your bowtie colour for the cost of a can of paint and a can of clear coat.

Look around ... there's lots of mod data here. Some of it's aggregated in long-running threads. The search tool is your friend.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  3. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wanted to welcome you to the club. Glad to have you here with us.
    Budget mods? What would you like to do to your truck? That would help point us in the right direction to help you.
  4. rg79

rg79 New Member

I'm looking more toward a leveling kit than lift, but not sure of what height to go with. I would like to upgrade to a 305 width tire (running 285 now). Also considering fabing a center console to mount my C.B., C.B. amp, and have room for airbag control/guage. I want to keep the functionality of the front center seat though. I'll post pics when I get it done. Thanks for the support.:great:
  5. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:
  6. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!
  7. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !