Introducing the New Forum Social Customer Service Team for OnStar

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by OnStar Advisor, Dec 19, 2012.

1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you aboard. :glasses:

2. OnStar Advisor

OnStar Advisor New Member

Hi Jake,

At this time we do not reference the vertical clearance of bridges when delivering a route. We can deliver routes defined as shortest, fastest, avoiding Highways, and/or avoiding toll roads. This is a concern that I am sure a number of people might find useful. I can share your idea with the appropriate teams for consideration. In the mean time, as I am sure you know, there are some great sites from some state's Department of Transportation and some trucking sites that are great resources for this information.

Hope this helps.

Corbin, OnStar Advisor
    Social Media Team

- - - Updated - - -

Hi SurrealOne,

I can understand your concern. There is no verification mechanism. However, the only information needed to assist is typically a VIN. Sometimes, we ask for best contact information to further discuss a matter, but if your preferred method is PM, then we understand. Furthermore, I would be happy to send you an email that has our OnStar domain or you can contact OnStar at 1.888.4OnStar or by pressing you blue OnStar button and ask for our Care department. If you ask for Jessica, Corbin, or Shannon we would be happy to speak with you to ease your concerns.

Hope this helps!

Corbin, OnStar Advisor
    Social Media Team

3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016:to the GMTC