Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Introduction and help!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by rmcfb90, Dec 6, 2010.

1. rmcfb90

rmcfb90 New Member

hey guys, just joined today, thought some of you could help me out with my questions. I own a 04 ext cab silverado and im looking at lifting it 6 inches but if fabtech makes a 7 inch lift then i would love that. Besides the basics: the lift kits, tires and rims etc... is there anything else that is necessary for me to have in order to lift it up?
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!!

It depends on the type of kit you get or what the kit includes. Other items to think about would be shocks, gears (depending on the new tire size), and a tuner. I'm not sure if Fabtech makes a 7" lift, thus I put below a link to a great thread that has a ton of info. Take a look around the forum, as there has been plenty of dialog surrounding lifts.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?40637-The-official-lift-leveling-kit-page
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  3. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Is your truck 2wd or 4X4?
  5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!
  6. rmcfb90

rmcfb90 New Member

my truck is a 4x4
  7. MPC-Silverado

MPC-Silverado Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

welcome to the forum!