Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Introduction/Questions before buying!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Stephen4036, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Stephen4036

Stephen4036 New Member

So I am a mustang guy, but I am trying to trade my car for a 01 tahoe, if all goes well..

my car is a 2000 GT with 98 cobra motor, 01 cobra transmission and 01 cobra IRS.

[​IMG]

now that you know what im coming from... heres what I "might be getting"

2001 Tahoe 5.3 w/ about 70-80k

let me hear all the good and bad about this vehicle.. what I should look for etc.. I have never owned a truck/suv before so... thought ide post up.

2. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

3. Stephen4036

Stephen4036 New Member

heres what im looking at.. except it has stock rims..

[​IMG]

4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! I don't know of anything in particular that should be of a concern, but I'm sure some of the other folks on the site will chip in. Good luck!

6. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! I drove an '02 Tahoe for about 4 years and never had any problems. I loved that vehicle and it served me very well. I can't think of any problems that I had. You should enjoy it just fine!

7. Sam_A

Sam_A Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the club! Sweet Mustang. I used to have a white 98 GT with the Saleen body kit.

8. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!!

9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

10. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GM Truck Club Stephen.
    LOL I guess your Tahoe won't be as fast as your Cobra, but it's at least more than a single purpose vehicle. I'm sure you'll like it, & a year from now you'll wonder how you got along without it. Glad to have you aboard.