1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Introduction

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by badger5301, Jan 24, 2012.

1. badger5301

badger5301 New Member

Hello All. Been a Ford Guy most of my life but as of one year ago I made the big jump so here I am. Have been retired from Law Enforcement for seven months so still going through the adjustment phase. The Wife and I have a 2005 2500HD gasser with the 6.0, CC, 4X4 with the 4:10 rear end. Came out of a 99 Ford V10 and have been very impressed with our Chevy. We pull a 2009 Denali 35' fifth wheel with a dry weight of around 9400 IBS. Not going to break any speed records but the truck does a good job getting us to our destinations. We have a boy in the Coast Guard down in southern Louisiana so we pull the camper there every year for Mardi Gras. The truck did us a great job getting us and the home on wheels there. Have enjoyed reading your forums and look forward to visiting here often. Should mention we are located in Iowa.
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:
  4. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member ROTM Winner

Welcome to the site!
  5. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- New Member

Welcome to GMTC.
  6. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! What's to adjust to in retirement...except now you are on your schedule and can do things at your own pace. Relax and enjoy! I know it may take awhile to get out of the JDLR routine (Jes' don't look right!) but it can be done. And remember every week is the same now, six Saturday's and a Sunday!
  7. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Welcome to the G M T C !