1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Introduction

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GMC Tank, Jun 21, 2012.

1. GMC Tank

GMC Tank New Member

Howdy from Texas,
    I am a GMC driver since I purchased my first new truck in 1999. I had my dad's Ford for my first 3 years of driving and realized after my first GMC that I will not drive anything else. I currently drive a 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71. It was the first Stealth Blue in my home town and it was and still is a looker. Looking forward to getting some advice on customizing and making some general repairs and maintanence problems. I am open to all suggestions and I definitely don't know everything. Looking forward to talking and learning.

Tank
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

:sign0016:To the Site........:glasses:
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:
  4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Post some pics when you can.
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  6. GMC Tank

GMC Tank New Member

Thanks for the replies. By the way nice Star trek reference. I will try to get my pics up soon. Most of the mods I've done are recent and haven't really gotten any good pics yet. However, hunting season is on the way (still farther than I would like) so I will have some good ones then for sure. Any ideas for economy gains? I want more miles!!!:great:
  7. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC Tank, it's nice to have you with us. :glasses:

8. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Welcome to the site. I regularly call my 93 Burb a "tank", especially after I hit a deer at 55mph with no damage. Her name is officially the "Southern Slayer" but me being a tanker earlier in my military career, I can't resist calling it a tank since it's the closest thing I have to one now.
  9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!! One way I gained some MPG's was with a Diablo tuner. I don't have a custom tune yet so I am just using the outta the box 87 octane tune and am happy.
  10. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C!