1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Introductions... 85 K10 4x4

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by WyomingBurb, Jun 10, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. WyomingBurb

WyomingBurb New Member

Hello,

My name is Justin, i currently own a 1985 Suburban 4x4, lifted and with 33"s on it. I bought this truck a couple of months ago with the intention of slowly doing everything myself to get it ready for the winter months here in Wyoming but due to my accident, we just went ahead and put it in the shop to get fixed... Here is a pic of my old car, and my "new one"

[​IMG]

Semi pulled out in front of me... didnt feel all that great but walked away.

[​IMG]

yes, i was the guy driving a Prius, and owned a suburban at the same time... Surprisingly, the prius did pretty good on the snow, but now its time for fun.

The PO added the lift, but did not put the drop arm or the "J Bracket" on so it wore out the steering and the pump really quick.. Ive been trolling these forums for awhile so i thought i would just say hello and ill see you guys around...

2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!

3. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club! Sweet old 'burban you got there. If you need inspiration on what all to do to it, there are a ton of build threads over in the full size section of Expedition Portal. They even make me want to go out and join the yacht club!

4. WyomingBurb

WyomingBurb New Member

Ive got a few plans, but that all depends on how much the wife can tolerate.... got a radio coming in soon so i can jam a bit on the way to work. Other than the radio, i would like to get a basket for the top and some lights, maybe some fog lamps.

Really loved the suburbans since i watched Dante's Peak a long time ago... glad to finally own one that works great!

Thank you for the welcomes!

5. RallySTX

RallySTX Member 100 Posts

Again Welcome to the forum. I like the subs myselfr, but I'm a vanner!
    Brian L.

6. janikphoto

janikphoto Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

That one will look great on the road!

7. oldmanstruck

oldmanstruck Member