1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Intune and Dyno WOW!!!

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by gamc, Jan 4, 2013.

1. gamc

gamc New Member

Took a trip over to RDP Motorsport in Perry, Ohio yesterday,hooked up with Steve Leerentveld . Steve and I talked about what I wanted on My bone stock 2011 Silverado Z71. Steve sold me an Intune then took and put the truck on the Dyno
    To make a long story short, 42HP at the rear whells with factory intake and exhaust enough said.
    These guys do a lot of international work on stuff most of us dream about, if you are ever on the North Coast they worth a visit:happy:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah on 87 gas as well
  2. Wow an extra 42 hp gain .. That's pretty sick .. Good stuff
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks for posting, I live in southern Ohio but I need to find a good dyno shop this spring to have my LS1 dyno tuned. Does he specialize is LS motors, or does he just do whatever comes through the door???

Great numbers by the way!! Did he remove your torque management, because that is where a lot of the restriction comes from??
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

42 hp? thats nuts. i need to get my custom tune done so bad!

Alex
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

42HP at what RPM?
  6. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

which tune did he install? did he modify the tune at all with the tool parameters, or use diablo's CMR tuning software to give you a custom tune? because the preset tunes do not give you those gains heh... was DynoSteve's dyno calibrated correctly? SAE correction? etc etc...
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013