1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Intune Questions

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by PantheraUncia, Aug 24, 2012.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

I looked over the new Diablo Sport website and like the changes.

I went to the forums to look up how to setup the AFM on the intune and got lost. I also guess there are other parameters that I would like to record to. Like MPG's. The computer in my truck is pre - MPG's recording and I assume there is some way to calculate this with the data from the Intune?

There are android and iphone apps that will record MPG on my truck.

What are some other popular things to record and where is a forum on how to setup the Intune to record them?
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  2. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS New Member

no, the tools do not show or calculate the MPG's...
  3. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi Lew,

what is the exact procedure for locking down the parameter's I want to log on the intune itself?(where you get the * showing that it is a PID that is being recorded).

It is so much easier with the windows software, but I am having so much trouble with the data view logging for a few minutes and then wanting to save the file, its not good and that data view needs to be fixed.
  4. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS New Member

most of the parameters you need to log are already preselected when you go into the data logging function... so you should be able to just go into the data logging, and start recording... no need to go through and select/find other parameters...

but if you want to play around with it anyway, download the full intune users manual - and check out the data logging info about how to do all that stuff...it can show/explain it better than I can probably...

http://diablosport.com/manualFiles/inTune_Comp_User_Manual.pdf