1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Intune tweekIng

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by ahmitchell1, Jul 31, 2012.

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Anyone that has this or lew could you give me a little run down on this thing. I can't really download the owners Manuel where I'm at right now, but wanna get this thing workin. What is DOD and CBAS. Should I have them on or off and is it safe to up my fuel in take at wide open throttle to the 3k to 5k setting without tuning it more I depth
  2. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Member

DOD is AFM - same thing... where it turns off 4 cyl. and only runs on the other 4 cyl..... CBAS??? no idea what the hell that is, did you mean CAGS?? lol... that's aka skip-shift and only for manual tranny cars - nothing you need to worry about there, leave it alone...

I would disable the DOD/AFM... drive for a few days til you get at least about 100 miles put on the truck, then do a data log to see where things are at, don't just make blind adjustments...

go to diablo's forums, and in the predator gm gas section, there's a link to info about data logging - what parameters you need to log, etc...

and you're going to want to download the full intune user manual from diablo's intune product page man, it will help you to figure out how to do the data logging, select/delete parameters to log, etc...
  3. ahmitchell1

Deffently data logging I've driven from ga to Texas now back to bama so I'll have a good amount. And yea cags didn't realize auto correct changed it. I was guessing dod was the same as afm just wanted to be sure before turning it off. Thanks lew you'll be getting some logs from me later on down the road for a custom tune. Also do you have experience tuning cobras becuase I might just come to you for 3 custom tunes when the times right
  4. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Member

nope... I don't do Ford or Dodge/Chrysler vehicles...

I'm a GM only guy ;)
  5. ahmitchell1

As much as I'd like you to do my tune I like hearing that, hopefully I can sell my track cars n get the zl1, I'm becoming very found of it on the track compared to my cobra even though it's bigger. It's much more ready to flout the box and I'm bout sick of tired of a repair after every track week while my dads corvette just get fluids changed and is ready for the next track day