1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

iowa newbie

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by grog, Mar 29, 2009.

1. grog

grog New Member

just bought a 91 s-10 extended cab, short box, 4.3, 4x4. machanically sound, but has some body issues. it has electric windows, door locks, tilt, cruise, a/c, and the digital dash. everything still works. i couldnt pass it up, for only $700. it does need a map sencer, outside drivers door handle, heater core, battery, and some idiot put different size tires on the front. other than that its a good truck.
  2. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site
  3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  4. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Sounds like you got a good buy!
  6. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!!
  7. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome! Glad to have ya!
  8. Darstedly

Darstedly Rockstar 100 Posts

Great price and what a bargain. Cheap enough to scrap if it goes lemon on you but so much fun to bring back from the grave. Welcome to the site.
  9. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site!
  10. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

lol, forgive me but I bet the guy who sold it to you thought something was wrong with the 4x4 after he put the tires on it.

Welcome to the club, and be sure to keep us posted of your progress with your new (to you) truck.:great: