Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

iPOD to Factory 03 Tahoe

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by cibula11, Jan 26, 2012.

1. cibula11

cibula11 New Member

I've got a 2003 Tahoe LT. The factory stereo has an aux. button. My question is how do I connect my iPOD/iPHONE to this stereo? I'm assuming it's on the back of my stereo, but are there cables I need to purchase for this first, or directions that someone can give?
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

first i would check if there is a stereo jack in the radio or center counsel. just wondering is it an after market radio or stock.
  3. cibula11

cibula11 New Member

It's a stock radio. No aux jack in the front, like there might be on aftermarket or newer models. I know there's got to be something that works since there's the option for aux.
  4. cibula11

cibula11 New Member

5. Yeah, that's pretty cool if it would plug into your truck. I am still loking for something that would work on 80's GM trucks.
  6. BillD64

BillD64 Rockstar

Hard to tell. The write up on the web page says it attaches to the CD Changer connector located in the rear of the vehicle. My 03 Tahoe has a 6 disc CD changer built into the radio and is XM capable so this attachment probably wouldn't work with it. What radio do you have?

Bill