1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Irregular truck bed length, 2007 Silverado, need clarification!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by silveradoslugger, Aug 12, 2012.

1. silveradoslugger

silveradoslugger New Member

Hello All,

I had a question about my 2007 Chevy Silverado (Texas Edition if that matters). It's a 5.3L engine, crew cab LT. I'm trying to buy some Husky QuadCaps Truck Bed Caps to go along with the herculiner bed liner I'm planning to install, but I seem to have an irregular bed size (forgive me if this is a stupid question!). Maybe I am measuring it wrong?? But I measured from end to end where the bed caps would go and I got 72.5". I would like to know if I'm measuring it wrong or if that's the correct size and it's just different because of the Texas Edition?

If it helps I'm trying to decide between the 5'8" and 6'6" and here's the link:

http://www.realtruck.com/husky-quadcaps-truck-bed-caps/R183386P2007Y734MA.html

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Attached Files:

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Its inside bed length. You've got the 5'8" Texas edition makes no difference on bed length only a difference in wheels a few interior options and locking rr diff
  3. silveradoslugger

silveradoslugger New Member

Thank you Tim! Much appreciated.

Mike