1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is Canada going to make a mistake?

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by Davandy, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 1000 Posts

I read in the paper today Canada is searching for European workers to come to Canada to live and work.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    We did that same thing 30 years ago Italians, Moroccans, Turks and so on to work in the mines over here. Now the mines are closed and now we have a lot of people that have no education and are living on unemployment fee. :no:
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts

No we need skilled trades especially (i.e. electricians, plumbers, Hvac) I smell Peter getting closer to me. :happy:
  3. Davandy

Not yet, but I'm thinking about it.:neutral:
    Do they need an Application engineer with more than ten years experience with Delphi 3,4,5,6,7 and 2007 :sign0016: or :fighting0037:
  4. Cableguy

I would say yes but of course you would need to line something up before you plant roots.:great: Usually I find people from Belgium, Germany and surrounding areas are pretty intelligent people and usually land pretty sweet jobs.

http://www.workopolis.com/work.aspx?action=Transfer&View=Content/JobSeeker/JobPostingView&jobid=9788772&lang=EN&SResultsUrl=%2fwork.aspx%3faction%3dTransfer%26View%3dContent%2fJobSeeker%2fJobSearchResultView%26SearchId%3d544010297%26OMF%3dApplications%2bEngineer%26lang%3dEN%26OldUrl%3d%26pageno%3d0&OldUrl=
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2007
  5. Davandy

6. TahoeFever

TahoeFever New Member

thats funny i left canada for the US cause the economy was so bad but then again the country had mulrooney running the joint.

also never thought i would see the day the loonie matched the yankee dollar
  7. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts

Oh man! Such shameless butt kissing.:gasp:
  8. TahoeFever

TahoeFever New Member

X2 on that one!!
  9. Cableguy

:rofl: Just my observation. I've worked with a few, stubborn... but smart people. (sigh...that was shameless Canadian promotion) :rofl:
  10. armand71

armand71 New Member

The funny thing is, most Canadians seem to feel guilty about the loonie being at par with the U.S. dollar. :lol: