Is Canada going to make a mistake?

Discussion in 'North America - Canada' started by Davandy, Nov 23, 2007.

Newest Photos

1. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I read in the paper today Canada is searching for European workers to come to Canada to live and work.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    We did that same thing 30 years ago Italians, Moroccans, Turks and so on to work in the mines over here. Now the mines are closed and now we have a lot of people that have no education and are living on unemployment fee. :no:
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

No we need skilled trades especially (i.e. electricians, plumbers, Hvac) I smell Peter getting closer to me. :happy:
  3. Davandy

Not yet, but I'm thinking about it.:neutral:
    Do they need an Application engineer with more than ten years experience with Delphi 3,4,5,6,7 and 2007 :sign0016: or :fighting0037:
  4. Cableguy

I would say yes but of course you would need to line something up before you plant roots.:great: Usually I find people from Belgium, Germany and surrounding areas are pretty intelligent people and usually land pretty sweet jobs.

http://www.workopolis.com/work.aspx?action=Transfer&View=Content/JobSeeker/JobPostingView&jobid=9788772&lang=EN&SResultsUrl=%2fwork.aspx%3faction%3dTransfer%26View%3dContent%2fJobSeeker%2fJobSearchResultView%26SearchId%3d544010297%26OMF%3dApplications%2bEngineer%26lang%3dEN%26OldUrl%3d%26pageno%3d0&OldUrl=
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2007
  5. Davandy

6. TahoeFever

TahoeFever New Member 100 Posts

thats funny i left canada for the US cause the economy was so bad but then again the country had mulrooney running the joint.

also never thought i would see the day the loonie matched the yankee dollar
  7. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Oh man! Such shameless butt kissing.:gasp:
  8. TahoeFever

TahoeFever New Member 100 Posts

X2 on that one!!
  9. Cableguy

:rofl: Just my observation. I've worked with a few, stubborn... but smart people. (sigh...that was shameless Canadian promotion) :rofl:
  10. armand71

armand71 New Member

The funny thing is, most Canadians seem to feel guilty about the loonie being at par with the U.S. dollar. :lol: