Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Is it just me or can you just not believe that it's almost Summer 2013?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, May 30, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Where is time going to? How can I catch it and/or maybe slow it down? How did we get to summer already this year ... moreover, how did we get to the year 2013 and how is it that I'm not retired yet!!! :)

I love to work, just the daily grind gets to be too much at times. Anyone else feel like time has been put on fast forward lately?

summer.jpg

Last edited: May 30, 2013
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Oh kay well I just got home from Yesterday's work.. Was all over Del and Md Did drive past the Nascar track and saw all the campers all set wishing I was there...

3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

gone really fast. Especially looking at the fact that my daughter is already 6 :no:

4. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Time has been flying lately....

5. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Don't worry guys, I got this! :lol:

[​IMG]

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Time always seems to be on fast forward. Since that's true for most of us, I feel it's healthy to remember that we can't really complain that we don't have time for things ... because we only have time for the things for which we MAKE time.

7. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

here you go with that philosophical crap:neutral::lol::rofl: just kidding.

8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I want one.................. :rofl:

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Drivel, not crap. Get it right! :whistle:

10. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

This year is going by quite fast. Here comes that Texas heat... Glad I moved before summer got here.