1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Is it rare?????

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by NORMSCOLORADO, Jul 9, 2009.

1. NORMSCOLORADO

NORMSCOLORADO Rockstar 100 Posts

Alright im in the midst of buying a 1967 chevy C-30 pickup... i dont have any pictures yet but i have looked on line and found no other pictures of the truck... its a regular cab 2 wd 8' stepside box with spare tire.... powered by a 327 with a 4 speed with i believe a factory mounted snowplow..... and knowing its a 1 ton truck i have never see one like it??? any one know???

2. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Off topic.. but where did you find that 4x4 firefighter edition pic? that's pretty sweet!

3. werty

werty Rockstar 100 Posts

:happy:what?:happy:

4. NORMSCOLORADO

http://www.westonsigns.com/home.php they make them decals for our trucks! :great:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  5. Darknesss23

Darknesss23 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Do you have one on yours? I would like to see what it looks like if you do...

6. NORMSCOLORADO

Na not yet waitin to get the colorado.... re painted i believe they are reflective...

7. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have to say I have never seen that truck that way, it sounds like a special production, like for the military or for the rail road, even for the post office.......there were all sorts of one off isssues for government use. GOOD LUCK WITH IT!

8. NORMSCOLORADO

Ok update time!!! its in pieces! :gasp:

9. NORMSCOLORADO

10. NORMSCOLORADO