1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

is the 305 and 350 engine discontinued?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by treykelly84, Feb 21, 2010.

1. treykelly84

treykelly84 New Member

a friend of mine told me that chevy has discontinued production of the 305 and 350 engine sizes is this true? and if so does anyone think that it will make it more costly or harder to find parts?

2. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It is for production vehicles. They still make crate engines. But so does almost every other aftermarket company.

3. Silverado Junkie

Silverado Junkie Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

You can still find crate engines and parts everywhere. I personaly think a chevy 350 is the easiest motor to find parts for. I wouldnt worry about parts bein discontinued or hard to find because the 350 is still in high demand with alot of owners.