1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Is the the right area to ask ?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by jk5blazer, Sep 1, 2007.

1. jk5blazer

jk5blazer New Member

I have the typical "will it fit" question. 285/70/17 on a 06 crew cab 4x4 stock. Don't want to be flamed on my first post. Please be kind and have open arms:sign0016:
  2. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

3. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

for a better response you should put it in the suspension, wheels and tires section. i was nervous about posting something in the wrong areas when i started
  4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Cause we're mean and evil truck people:grrrrrr:

LOL. Well, no worries everyone. I know there are many times I move a thread to the proper location, and no one knows any different. No big deal is made, unless you're a habitual offender. :money:

But we do appreciate your concern.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  5. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

that was when i first started posting on a camaro forum, this forum i wasnt nervous about since i was used to them:lol:
  6. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

At which point do I reach thru someones monitor and punch them in the face....?:lol: