Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Is there bad weather across the whole country?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 19, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow weather is crap in dfw. It's not all that cold, but its drizzly outside and I'm running around to job interviews, etc

Blah, can't wait until Christmas ... or snow.

2. MH01

MH01 New Member

Sunshine and low 70's in Northwest Florida. Couple of puffy clouds hanging out. We're due to get some of your weather about Friday. Traffic is terrible due to the Elf's out shopping. Oh well, almost mojito time! LOL!
    Melvin
    1997 Z71 4X4, Silverado

3. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Cold this morning but ended up sunny and warm - 60s :)

4. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Not a single inch of snow in N.E. wisconsin, i call that good weather.this time last year we had over a foot already!

5. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Same down here in Bama ,

6. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

There will be hell to pay in the days to come I think! LOL

7. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

we had a schnook today...woot!! +3C today... nice.. usually -20 to -40 everyday...

8. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Not as cold here as Erica territory. But then I don't wear flannel nighties from Victoria's place.
    Still some snow on the lawn but just getting ice crystals from cloud seeding
    Temps in low thirties for the high and minus 3 for the lows. That's Fahrenheit of course.

9. Bowtie Man

Bowtie Man Member

Up here on Lake Erie we've had 33 degree weather and rain. why can't it just drop a few degrees and snow already!?!

10. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Here in the East Bay, its was in the low 30's at night, and low 50's during the day last week. Luckily our daily temperature was about 60 degrees today though!