is wiring harness there?

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by oohyeah4, Feb 24, 2010.

1. oohyeah4

oohyeah4 Member

Hey guys..need to pick youre brains..getting a 06 WT silverado friday...question? does it come with a wiring harness in place so I can replace the manual mirrows to power mirrows with turn signals?? or do I have to buy the harness and of coarse the factory switch and door bezel?? thanks..Rob

2. speedracer

speedracer Member

Post an introduction saying hey this is who I am first. There are plenty of people who will help you with the questions you have. Oh yeah welcome to site.

3. oohyeah4

oohyeah4 Member

alrighty, Im a newbie to this site..my name is Robert from Lakeland fl..thats central florida...anyways I am a life long chevy man ..just cant see myself driving a ford!! just gave my son my 95 chevy tahoe 2dr...love my tahoe but time to move on..as mentioned above need some tips on changing over from manual to electric..on the mirrows..any tips would be appreciated..thanks

4. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site Robert. Hopefully someone on here will know the answer to your question because I would like to know too as I will be upgrading my mirrors soon.

5. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I don't believe it will be... if it came with manual mirrors, there would have been no need to put the harness there...

Does the truck have power locks...? If it has power it might have it there... It's easy to find out, just take the door panel off and see if it's there...

But then again, I might be wrong...

6. oohyeah4

oohyeah4 Member

Im leaning to believe it wont be, cause it is plain Jane. no power anything...but it wont be once im finished..dont have the truck yet. will on Friday...I will post my findings once I pull the door panel out though...thanks :sleep:

7. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: From Daytona Beach :glasses:

8. skulls17_bob

skulls17_bob Member

hey man keep us updated on youre findings. i was wondering the same thing

9. devilsalmostfree

devilsalmostfree Rockstar 100 Posts

ok, its friday, anything new?

10. oohyeah4

oohyeah4 Member

well got the truck, but have been working , have not had the time to pull the panel out, will pull it out sunday and see what I find..dont worry i will post my findings..:rofl: