Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Is your man-cave full of hot stuff?

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jun 9, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

[​IMG]

I thought this was cool, so I urge everyone to go check it out. It's the new Daily Deal on eBay where they have pretty cool stuff every day for nothing. Like LCD TVs and tape measures and tools and stuff...arghghgghh, fill the man-cave!

Click here to fill your man cave.

2. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks for the heads-up! The CAVE can always use some new provisions!

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm thinking I will pick-up those tape measures, mine keep disappearing. That TV for today looks pretty good too, we need a small TV for the bedroom and that's an awesome price.

4. D.sluff

D.sluff New Member

Is your man cave full of hot stuff

There is a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you.

5. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My man cave is out in the backyard. It's an acre lot so she has to trudge a ways to disturb my space. I blast tunes to miss the ringtone on my cell, I haven't equipped it with food or beverages so I do have to return to the domicile occasionally for grub. I hang out there til past dark with my woodworking stuff. When I'm too tired to stand I'll come in to clean up and grab some zzzz's before another day at work so I can buy more stuff for the man cave. Hand tools, power tools, and wood galore. Life is good in the man cave.

Here is something from my youth. Does anybody remember the NGK girl? I'd like to find one of these to hang on the wall of the man cave.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  6. 03Silverado

03Silverado New Member

sweet, gonna have to keep a eye on that link.

7. skulls17_bob

skulls17_bob Member

hey that is pretty cool i have had ebay for a long time and i honestly have never looked at daily deals before

8. shanuck

shanuck New Member

Too bad Paypal has made it so hard for the little man to sell, craigslist is better for me, but nice post anyways

9. thomasfortrucks

thomasfortrucks New Member

Yeah..thanks for the info. Will try to participate and win as much stuff as possible. Will definitely let you know if i win any prize for my cave.