1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Island Dragway 3-8-09

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by RockHead, Feb 25, 2009.

1. RockHead

RockHead New Member ROTM Winner

Im going to Island Dragway on 3-8-09 Gtes open 10am . Maybe we can get a meet going . I will be there all day . Let me know if youare gong to show up .

http://www.islanddragway.com/

Mark
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Dang I wish I could get home that weekend or I would definitely go. I will let you know closer to the date if I can make it!!
  3. RockHead

Sounds good

:glasses:
  4. 06piney

06piney New Member

If my truck is back from the repair shop by then i might be able to make it.

be nice to meet you guys
  5. RockHead

Went to e Track and My Best Run 14.485 @ 94 MPH

Next wek the SuperCharger will be in ......... And I will be in the High 12's ( I hope) :party:
  6. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

nice dude. try to take a vid if you can, im sure everyone would like to see it :)
  7. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

x2 on the video after supercharger! SS + Supercharger= 12 seconds ( simple arithmetic!)
  8. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts

good goin. nice times
  9. 06piney

06piney New Member

let us know how the install goes..
    and deff. put up a vid of that run.
  10. RockHead

Will do .... Im going to track on the 28th so I will see if someone will take a VId