Issue with the site. Admin, please read.

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Big75, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Big75

Big75 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It looks great! but, I'm having some issue with the "Today's Posts" button on the Forum link at the top of the screen. It seems to be overlapping the next row of buttons reading "FAQ, Calendar, Community, Forum Actions, Quick links, My Posts". When I click the "Today's Posts" it may bring me to search results or inbox. It's getting a bit annoying in that if it goes to search results, I click it again and it says i have to wait 20 seconds. This can sometimes go on for a minute or two.

2. grrr...

grrr... Rockstar 100 Posts

A temporary fix, you can click the "what's new" button and it will show you every post made since your last login and you can click mark forums read afterwards to clear the list. Im sure Steve will get the other issue solved soon.

3. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks like the webpage is not reformatting when the window size is reduced.

Looks okay when the monitor resolution is at least 1024x768 with your window size full screen.

But as soon as you minimize the window, the problems you describe are apparent.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Can you give us your system settings? PC/Mac, Operating System, Browser, etc.

There is an update for this theme that I am running, I'll grab that tonight to see if it fixes the issues. Also, feel free to take a snapshot and upload that as well.

5. Big75

Big75 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

This only happens on my work computer. It's an old pc with XP. I increased the resolution as ejohnson03 said but it doesn't seem to make a difference. My Laptop at home has no issues. I only wanted to bring this up incase it lead to larger issues with the site. I don't know computers, just wanted to let the right people know.

thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

how would I go about taking a snap shot?