it dont work

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 5speedsilverado, Jul 14, 2009.

1. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

lol so we went camping, left last Thursday, came back Sunday, and we forgot some stuff in the trailer, so i back my truck up to our 32ft fifth wheel, and i dont think it works:lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 1_low_rider

1_low_rider Rockstar 100 Posts

move that thing over, ill pull it for ya!!!!:glasses:

3. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

lol those things are like houses. geezus

4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I bet your truck would have bottomed out if you would have tryed it, but you never know. What do you tow it with your mom's truck, or do you guys have a dually. I know when we had our big trailer with the fifth wheel, even a 2500HD SRW with the 8.1 would struggle with that load. The dually is the best thing for something like that, awesome pictures though! :no:

5. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

it probaby would have. yeah its towed with my mom's truck, it doesn't have a problem towing the trailer with the 6.7l cummins diesel. the only thing that truck is good for. it has airbags in the rear to help with the sagging. i wish they would have gotten a chevy to tow with, her truck is having all kinds of problems, right now it has a oil leak with 25000 miles on it

6. 97chevz71

97chevz71 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

It would move it. But i would not want to stop

7. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

how could that struggle My grandparents pull a 32' fifth wheel with a 95 2500 with the 5.7! and it pulls just fine a little underpowered but it moves and stops good enough

8. tigersdl65

tigersdl65 Rockstar 100 Posts

I'm just scared looking at that!