1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

It snowed today in south Louisiana

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by jmonte3, Dec 11, 2008.

1. jmonte3

jmonte3 Rockstar 100 Posts

So i woke up today at 6:20 and i look outside and it is completely white...dont see snow much down here every once in a blue moon...pretty amazing because where I live we are less than an hour from the gulf of mexico:party:
  2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

It's currently snowing steadily in New Orleans and Slidell. This is the third time I can remember snow. Today I threw my first snowball ever and it was loads of fun. I'm going to upload some pics later of the snow. It's amazing. Work closed down and let everyone go home.... sensory overload!!!

oh, and the world will officially end tommorow now that it's snowed well in Louisiana.
  3. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It must get easier to catch crawdads when its cold. Have fun driving out there.
  4. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Snowballs, had my share of them for quite a bit if my life, driving as well, but get out of work early, what is that man? Never got that up north on Lake Erie, have fun and make the best of it...

Jeff
  5. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It snowed over here in SE Texas too! Pretty crazy! Here's a pic I snapped while we were on the road today (I wasn't driving, lol)

[​IMG]
  6. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

All we been getting in Maryland is rain, send some snow my way next weekend
  7. andz74

andz74 Member

snow that is why god made 4x4 and chevys
  8. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

JMoney,

I work for the state. They're always looking for some reason as to why they have to close the campuses down. 'Nuff said :glasses:
  9. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I sent that stuff down! I hope you like it. Merry early Christmas :great:
  10. bassalive

bassalive Rockstar 100 Posts

If ya like snow i'll send our usual 6 feet down. It's pretty at first but by April it's getting very old