Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

its 11 pm do you know your chevy truck is?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ChevyFan, Oct 9, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey, I figured I would pose this question, I'm curious to know how many people park their Chevy Truck, SUV, Van or Crossover in a garage or in the carport or in the driveway.

- garage?
    - driveway?
    - carport?
    - somewhere else?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

parked on gravel, halfway under a tree :grrrrrr:

3. Gregsyellorado

Gregsyellorado Rockstar

In garage sleeping for the night.

4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

:fighting0019:There parked with-in firing range of the bedroom window.

5. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

In the driveway, slumbering soundly.

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Causing trouble are we? I guess that's a natural driveway/carport combo?

7. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Parked in front of my house, which happens to be my garage ;). I would park it inside, but I have too many projects in here as it is, lol.

And for the record, I live in an apartment in my garage, not in the actual car stall, lol.

8. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

ha I just wish I had a real garage for it to sleep in, wash the truck/trying to keep it clean and overnight tree sap/hundreds of leaves like to cover it, mostly in the fall so I am not looking forward it

9. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Outside for now :( My bike and my buddies new bike are taking up the garage. It'll be in the heated barn this winter though :)

10. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

My Truck is Parked Every night In the Driveway, under a Big....Beautiful Every Green Tree that Covers the Entire Driveway......which is Great for Washing and Waxing my Truck and my Wife Car......:great: