Its a little late, My Tribute!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by drillbit26, Dec 7, 2010.

1. drillbit26

drillbit26 Rockstar 100 Posts

100_1338 copy.jpg well here it is the day I got rid of it. just had put on the nittos 305's. I miss the look but hopefully one day I can get the new one the way I want it.

2. drillbit26

I have more pictures and they are all larger. I have tried and tried to upload them but It keeps telling me I have exceeded my quota.

3. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I still wish I knew you were selling that truck!

4. drillbit26

Yeah I llike my new truck. I just miss having the diesel. Once I get this truck lifted and put some rubbers on it I will feel better. And I have to make it loud. But all this will take a looonnnggg time

5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

X2!!!!! on the selling though it woulda been outta my price range... I still like the way it looks and love green!

6. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah when I couldn't get a diesel the first thing I put on the 6.0 was straight pipes :) haha

7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Definitely a bitter/sweet congratulations!! Since you are out of room here for pics, load a few onto photo bucket and you can copy the image onto this thread. Looking forward to seeing the larger pics!

8. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

X2.. Photobucket.com is the way to go.

And you had a good lucking truck there. But look at it this way, now you'll have a blank canvas to work with!

9. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

YA that is a nice truck!