Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

It's almost time! Lift, wheels, and tires!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by ajfdirtrider, Feb 8, 2010.

1. ajfdirtrider

ajfdirtrider Rockstar

Today just got my lift in, 2.5" keys, 2" blocks and 4 Nitro 9000 rough country shocks. I have my wheels, just waiting on my tires to get here. My wheels are Greg Weld Designs Impact 18x10 -16 offset with 285/65/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers. Ill keep updating with pics as i go along. Hopefully everything goes well. If anyone has any similar set ups on there trucks post some pics.:great:
  2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Man! That's going to be a nice looking ride from the sounds of it! I can' wait to see the pictures as it comes together!:glasses:
  3. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

CONGRATS MAN!!!! i know how you feel i just did my lift this past weekend and it was the longest week waiting for everything to get here and installed..........lets see some pics when your done!!!
  4. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hoorah! Everyone is lifting their trucks and it's not even summer yet. I love this club
  5. ajfdirtrider

ajfdirtrider Rockstar

Thanks guys. Yeah Lancer i saw your pics your truck looks great man, nice job. Going to pick up my tires tomorrow. It might be a couple of weeks before i get to the lift still waiting on a few small parts and I'm going to wait until it warms up cause its 9 degrees outside right now! I hate Kansas weather.
  6. ajfdirtrider

ajfdirtrider Rockstar

I got all of my lift in today. Torion keys, rear blocks and u-bolts, Nitro 9000 shocks. Along with my torsion key removal tool, and my new wheels. Going to pick my tires up tomorrow. Cant wait!

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      74.4 KB
      Views:
  7. dsrtne1

dsrtne1 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

looking forward to see it all installed
  8. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Those rims are going to look great! Can't wait to see the final product.
  9. berg

berg Member

Sounds almost exactly like I want to do on mine (older body style) but same basic setup. Can't wait to see the before/after here too!
  10. Pats1pab1

Pats1pab1 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Your Rims look sharp. Can't wait to see them on your truck!!