1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

It's Fall Right?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by hotrodking86, Oct 13, 2011.

1. hotrodking86

hotrodking86 New Member 100 Posts

Guys,
    Be thankful for where you live and have all four seasons! I am in So Cal, have lived here my whole life and its back up to 105 degrees today. I thought it was Fall already! It's too hot I tell you, hahaha. Its days like this that I want to move and being that I am a huge Packer fan, Wisconsin looks pretty good. Hahaha, Go from one extreme to the other.
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

good thing its supposed to cool off again tomorrow and this weekend. gotta love those santa ana's. Rain last week and got down to the 50's and 60's and back over 100 yesterday and today. they lied when they said San Diego was 72 and sunny all year:no:
  3. hotrodking86

Agreed, I live in Riverside, so its usually about 20 degrees warmer than the beach. But I work in LA county so its cooler, but its 105 here at work right now.
    And yeah, what about that rain last week that was a nice change.
  4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We have four seasons and i welcome the cooler weather of fall but i'm definitly not looking forward to the -45 celsius days of winter thats coming.
  5. hotrodking86

Bigbomber, ya I couldn't see myself in that kind of weather. But it would be a neat experience for my butt. Its funny a few years ago I went to Colorado in the winter, it was about 15 degrees and I was wearing shorts. Everyone was giving me a look cause they thought I was nuts. I guess the warm Sun is in my veins too.
  6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

yeah thats similar to here. I work in La Jolla (coast) and live in "east county" so about 20 miles inland of downtown SD. So normally about 15-20 warmer where I live than downtown
  7. hotrodking86

La Jolla is super nice, actually San Diego is just nice all around.
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Wow, it was hot here for a while and now it's cooled down quite a bit in North Texas. I'm VERY glad that we're not in the 100 degree days anymore.
  9. hotrodking86

Steve,
    Last week was great here, it was about 70-80 and had a day of rain. But this whole week has been warm and yesterday through this weekend is suppose to be in the three digits.
  10. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

been in the 70s here for most of the last 3 weeks. gets real humid on some days. today was the warmest its been at 79. im not complaining. :-D

Alex