1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Its Mine, Its Mine, Its All Mine

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by dsfloyd, Jul 8, 2011.

1. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Well I finally did it. I paid off my truck this morning :party:. I dont think making a car payment ever felt so good. No more owing banks for any of my vehicles as this was the last one with a payment.
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

CONGRATS DAVID
    Its a AWESOME FEELING
    NO MORE CAR PAYMENTS
    .........:party::party::party::party:..........
  3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats David!!
  4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats! Feels good to get them paid off.....what are you going to buy now? I figure I 'm going to be paying on a vehicle for the rest of my life, it's part of the budget, so you might as well get a 'Vette!
  5. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

congrats bud must feel good i should have my trucks paid of by the end of the month and cant wait to see how it feels to only have my house payment
  6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

That sounds like my wife, always wanting a new car. Me on the other hand I'm trying to get rid of all the debt. But I did show her the centenial edition vette last night. When I told her about it she gave the normal look whenever I tell her that her next car is gonna be a vette or a camaro :no:(she wants a 5 series beamer or an Infiniti). then I showed her the pics. She tried to play it off like whatever but I could tell she liked it.:lol:
    I have a year and a half to pay off my student loans (once I pay something off it all gets rolled over to the next bill). then Its all debt free except for the mortgage (which is when I told my wife she can get a new car).
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congrats.... Wanna make some of mine???? J/k... One day.....
  8. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Congratulations! I have purchased 2 new vehicles were I would be the primary driver in the past 25 years. So when I do, I get what I want and get as much out of it as I can.
  9. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Its a very good feeling.:biggrin: