1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

It's that time again.. Camp/Kayak/Canoe trip May 2-4th 2014 NJ Pine Barrens..

Discussion in 'North America - Northeast USA' started by Enkeiavalanche, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Link from last year http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...ak-Camp-and-Drink-with-Friends-May-3-5th-2013

Well it's getting to that time my First camping trip of the year....[​IMG] So the invite goes out.. DSCF1558.jpg DSCF1562.jpg DSCF1562.jpg Great times and fun... DSCF1574.jpg And relaxing times.... DSCF1573.jpg And good food.... DSCF1596.jpg Large fires and new friends.. DSCF1603.jpg And don't forget the river... DSCF1583.jpg DSCF1589.jpg DSCF1650.jpg

So I invite my GMTC family to join me in a relaxing weekend away.. More info to come soon Just get the weekend off!!!!! [​IMG]

2. Enkeiavalanche

If you do want to come Please let me know soon Thanks Well worth the ride for a :great: Great weekend..

3. Enkeiavalanche

Lets go people Every year Plenty of you say you want to come on this trip and get away for a nice weekend.. So what are you waiting for??? WAKE UP!!! :sign0011:

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That looks like a lot of fun.

5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

sorry its still too cold for me.. going back to hibernating:sleep::sleep::sleep:

6. Enkeiavalanche

Wake up!! It's just right I go every year at this time Bugs are not out yet and it's just getting warm.. DSCF1590.jpg DSCF1642.jpg Does this look Cold??? DSCF1617.jpg

7. the phantom

No but in this pic they look a little chilly:lol:Fire is not big enough:lol:

8. Enkeiavalanche

Photo-0071.jpg on the wadding 2.jpg Better??

9. the phantom

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Um. Yeah. That does look cold.