It's that time again.. Camp/Kayak/Canoe trip May 2-4th 2014 NJ Pine Barrens..

Discussion in 'North America - Northeast USA' started by Enkeiavalanche, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Loving the Outdoors Staff Member 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  2. Enkeiavalanche

If you do want to come Please let me know soon Thanks Well worth the ride for a :great: Great weekend..

3. Enkeiavalanche

Lets go people Every year Plenty of you say you want to come on this trip and get away for a nice weekend.. So what are you waiting for??? WAKE UP!!! :sign0011:

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That looks like a lot of fun.

5. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

sorry its still too cold for me.. going back to hibernating:sleep::sleep::sleep:

6. Enkeiavalanche

Wake up!! It's just right I go every year at this time Bugs are not out yet and it's just getting warm.. DSCF1590.jpg DSCF1642.jpg Does this look Cold??? DSCF1617.jpg

7. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

No but in this pic they look a little chilly:lol:Fire is not big enough:lol:

8. Enkeiavalanche

Photo-0071.jpg on the wadding 2.jpg Better??

9. the phantom

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Um. Yeah. That does look cold.