1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I've got me a convertible!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Crawdaddy, Apr 12, 2014.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Well, kinda.

suburban-edited.jpg

A relative of mine is scrapping out his 1993 Suburban, but can't find his title. None of the local scappers would accept it whole without a title, so it's getting chopped up into several pieces. It's pretty expensive to cut it apart; it's almost not worth the effort in terms of scrap value.

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Its times like this when a K12 saw comes in handy.

3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Indeed it would. The truck would have been hacked up in a matter of an hour or 2. I'd love to have a K12 saw, but I think they're pretty expensive.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow. That body would make a good Ranch vehicle ... Maybe something of a utility beast at a beach resort.

5. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I got a plasma and a acetylene torch plus about 6 heavy duty hack saws. We can chop it up in a day

6. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

7. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

That tire looks pretty good.....could not part her out?