1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Jack All

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by WhosDatGuy, Mar 10, 2008.

Random Gallery Photos

1. WhosDatGuy

WhosDatGuy New Member

Those of you that don't have the old "jack all", get one. When used right, the best jack on or off road.
  2. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

ok I guess i'm showing my years but whats a jack all?:neutral:
  3. WhosDatGuy

WhosDatGuy New Member

4. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

haha yea i didnt know what it was at first either..... Hi-Lift jacks are incredible
  5. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I wouldn't go offroad without one. :great:
  6. Gmcsuvguy

Gmcsuvguy New Member 100 Posts

I always used to call them a "jack-all" heard them talking about a high lift on tv and was wondering what it was until they showed it.
  7. WhosDatGuy

WhosDatGuy New Member

Glad to here it's not just me that calls them jack-alls. Maybe a Canadian thing?
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I haven't seen one of those in 20 years. ;-) Maybe 25 years.
  9. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have 2 Hi-Lift jacks and lots of accessories for them, sand plate, winch adaptor, pipe lift adaptor, fence stretching adaptor, wheel lift adaptor, log splitter, bar clamp adaptors, vice clamp adaptors, the list is endless.
    I'd recommend buying the actual Hi-Lift model, they're rebuildable for under $20 and dont fail like I've seen lots of the cheaper knock off's do.