1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

jack tools

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by longrange223, Dec 1, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. longrange223

longrange223 New Member

got my 03 silverado & the jack was there but no jack wrench or lug wrench,also no spare,any place around where i can pick these up for a reasonable price?
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I would try a salvage yard or craigslist. Who knows, someone on craigslist who is selling a vehicle may part with some or all of those items if they feel it won't lower what they could sell the vehicle for too much. I have also seen people on craigslist parting out vehicles on a regular basis.
  3. speedfreak32

speedfreak32 New Member

where abouts in southeast ohio are you? I might be able to hook you up.
  4. longrange223

longrange223 New Member

marietta,where are you?
  5. speedfreak32

speedfreak32 New Member

florence...I Work in cincinnati. I have an extra jack and tools. PM me with your email or phone and we can figure something out.
  6. longrange223

longrange223 New Member

pm sent....
  7. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

GMTC members helping others. I love to see that. Hope you guys are able to work something out.
  8. longrange223

longrange223 New Member

speed freak is really helping me out by sending me an extra set he has at no charge other than the shipping,hopefully some day i can repay the favor,great site-great people!
  9. longrange223

longrange223 New Member

speedfreak,never rec'd jack tools,did you get my pm?