Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Jacked up square bodies

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by BurbanMan, Sep 12, 2013.

1. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

...one nice lookin BURB' !!...Brian from Canada

2. Fine Burban

Fine Burban Member

I will look at it when I get home, I have not seen stock components so I have no idea, I bought it like this and I am currently out of state till the 30th. If it would be better I will take pics of the front and rear axles and steering components if that would help. Im am sorry that this is not much help but I will do my best to help you out. The ride is nice for a lifted SUV but I have not checked the articulation yet so I have not tested it fully. Let me know what pics you want other info you would like and I will help as much as I can.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Brian, It is still new to me but I love it.

3. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Lol pics won't really do me much good. I'm pretty lift kit ignorant. I've always ha 2wd's and dropped them

4. Fine Burban

Fine Burban Member

Alright, I will look into it and let you know what I find out.

5. BurbanMan

Anyone else?

6. ahm1127

ahm1127 Rockstar 100 Posts

I miss my 90 Suburban! I had 3" lift & my 33" Hankooks were lost, could have put 35" on it. Wheres the pics, so bad wanted to see some!

7. BurbanMan

The truck is still on stock 28's... :(

Attached Files:

8. dw6171624

dw6171624 Member

90 suburban with 6 inch lift 37 12.5 16.5 tires love her to death

Attached Files:

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This thread is epic!

10. BurbanMan

that looks good! I pick up a used set of 31's yesterday for free.99 so I'll run them when I get the suburban running long enough to save for 33's