1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Jacked up square bodies

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by BurbanMan, Sep 12, 2013.

1. dw6171624

dw6171624 New Member

Thanks burban man im thinkin of dropin to 35 or buying a built transmission for her i no how these 700r4 can be and im afraid 37 are to big even though i drive it like an old lady
  2. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 100 Posts

its getting there. Lol just need to get more square body owners to post
  3. USAF-Suburban

USAF-Suburban New Member 100 Posts

Man I love this thing. Looks like a beast. This is exactly what I'm looking at for my son. He's 17 and I want him to stop driving mine... :)
  4. dw6171624

dw6171624 New Member

It is a blast to drive u get alota looks in it also
  5. USAF-Suburban

I imagine you would. You just don't see a lot of jacked up suburban's unfortunately...
  6. dw6171624

dw6171624 New Member

Haha prolly cuz of the 10mpg i pull but its an awesome family vehicle
  7. USAF-Suburban

:-D That's good stuff. Seriously though, 10MPG is not bad at all considering it's age and the tire size. I've got a 1998 with right at 200k on it and the best I can get on the highway recently is 14-15 ish... I've got 31's and a volant CAI on her (which helps if I can lay off the throttle).
  8. dw6171624

dw6171624 New Member

Ya that throttle can be hard to lay off of i shake my head everytime i hit it to hard i got plan for motor though so mpg is not my biggest worry
  9. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 100 Posts

Man there is only 3 burbans in here. Come on guys! MORE PHOTOS!
  10. dw6171624

dw6171624 New Member

Thatz what im saying there has to be more then 3 out there and these are the best looking to bodystyles to lift in my opinion